Thursday, October 15, 2009

paper and glue, whereart you

Life is so busy these days that I haven't had time to create anything new for awhile. And I'm itchin' to! But alas, all my pretty papers and ribbons are tucked away in drawers. My stickers are somewhere in the den. A basket of scissors, glue, hole punches and other tools are sitting in a basket on the dresser.

I yearn for pretty pictures. And I want so badly to join in the group challenges with my etsy teams and other groups.

Reading about what others are doing in the studios makes me want to try new things and play with new materials.....

I did get a chance to post a new item to my etsy store, check it out: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=32614736




I love those old scientific journal pages with plants or animals on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment